What Does It Do?
Healthy Eyes and Skin*
Lutein is a powerful natural antioxidant found in green leafy vegetables, an important part of the Mediterranean diet. In the body, lutein is known to concentrate in the macula of the eye to support eye health and also in the skin to provide antioxidant protection and to support healthy skin.*
Lycotec’s patented Carocelle™ process starts with plant-based lutein and zeaxantin and builds natural micelle structures around lutein molecules to enrobe them in lipid coating at the microscopic level for significantly enhanced absorption. In clinical tests, MedVitál® Bio-Lutein™ was shown to have superior bioavailability when compared to regular lutein supplements.
Lutein’s role in eye and in protecting skin from sun-induced damage are well known. Researcher and practicing cardiologist Dr. Ivan Petyaev, MD PhD invented the Carocelle® technology that unlocks lutein’s potential through enhanced bioavailability, so that your body absorbs more lutein.
- Patented Carocelle® delivery system provides superior bioavailability
- Naturally extracted from plant source (marigold flowers)
- Lutein is an important component of the Mediterranean Diet
- Lutein promotes eye health and antioxidant protection for the eyes*
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are known to concentrate in the macula of the eyes, providing antioxidant protection.*
- Lutein and zeaxanthin provide eye protection from blue light damage, the kind emitted by computer screens.*
- Lutein provides antioxidant protection against UV-induced skin aging.*
- Lutein supports skin health*
- Based on the research of cardiologist Dr. Ivan Petyaev, MD PhD
- Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) food ingredient
Other ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Iron Oxides (Color), Titanium Dioxide (Color). Contains Soy.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, one capsule daily with a large glass of water.
Warning: Consult your physician prior to taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
The Science of the Mediterranean Diet™
carocelle process is patent pending, manufactured under license from Lycotec Ltd. Cambridge, UK.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.